- Who is the processor of your data.
- The purpose for which we gather the data requested.
- What is the legitimisation for their processing.
- The length of time we store the data.
- Who your data are assigned to.
- What your rights are.
1. Data controller:
The data controller is GLASSWORKS, which comprises the following companies:
GLASSWORKS BARCELONA S.L. (B65597155)
Passeig de Gracia nº 21, 3-1
+34 932 150 735
GLASSWORKS AMSTERDAM (VAT NL854415993B01)
AMSTERDAM (THE NETHERLANDS)
+31 20 794 0996
GLASSWORKS LONDRES LTD (VAT GB19808376)
The Penthouse, 5th Floor
87-91 Newman St
+44 20 7434 1182
Once registered in our database of clients, potential clients, employees and candidates, your personal data may be disclosed and/or available to the member companies of group G for organizational and coordination issues of the business group, sharing of databases and internal administrative purposes.
2. Purposes, legitimisation and storage of the processing of data sent via:
SENDING OF EMAILS.
Purpose: To answer your information requests, deal with your requests and answer any inquiries or doubts.
Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our email address.
Retention: Once your email request has been answered, if no new processing has been generated.
SENDING OF A CURRICULUM VITAE BY EMAIL OR VIA THE APPLICATION FORM.
Purpose: To have your curriculum so as to take part in our personnel selection processes.
Legitimisation: The user’s consent when sending us their personal information and curriculum for our personnel selection processes.
Retention: Throughout the personnel selection processes in progress and during 1 year for future processes.
Obligation to provide your personal data and the consequences for a failure to do so.
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, if applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and/or render the services that can be contracted and therefore any failure to do so signifies we cannot attend to you correctly nor provide the service requested.
3. Recipients of the data
Your data is confidential, will be used solely internally for the purposes described and will not be transferred to any third parties unless under legal obligation, and in the following cases:
- Between group companies for organisational and coordination purposes, internal administration and to render the services engaged, to provide all types of information and answer any doubts or queries, and if applicable, to provide optimum contract conditions; this may entail an international transfer of your data to third countries (United Kingdom). This international transfer is supported by signing the corresponding standard clauses approved by the Commission of the European Communities.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time after granting it for the processing of their data. Under no circumstance does withdrawal of consent affect the execution of the subscription contract or the relations established previously.
Likewise, you may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification of same when inaccurate.
- purpose for which they were governed.
- Request the limitation of processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data due to your particular situation.
- Request data portability when so provided in law.
- Other rights recognised in applicable law.
Where and how to exercise your Rights: By writing to the party concerned at their postal or electronic address (provided in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and with regard to which personal data.
In the event of any dispute with the company with regard to the processing of your data, you may lodge a claim with the relevant Data Protection Authority.
This webpage uses own and third-party technical, customisation and analysis cookies which process connection and/or device data for statistical purposes, but under no circumstance record browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when you access our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, by processing the aforementioned cookies, we have asked for your consent to their use and provided information about them.
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary measures of a technical and organisational nature to ensure the security of your personal data against alteration, loss and non-authorised processing and access.
7. Updating your data
It is important you inform us whenever there has been any modification so we may update your personal data; otherwise we cannot be liable for the accuracy of same.